Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Video Game Tattoo

It may seem strange that I have over 20 tattoos and not one is video game related. I plan on fixing that soon. I'm going to get a gaming inspired tattoo that spans from my elbow to my wrist. Instead of picking just one game, I decided to incorporate images that come from many games that I have loved over the years. So far I planned something from Zelda, Mario, Resident Evil, Gears of War, and Left 4 Dead. Those "somethings" are undecided as of right now. For other games I have weighted companion cube from Portal, nurses from Silent Hill, Alma from F.E.A.R., Vault Boy from Fallout and Darth Revan from Knights of the Old Republic. There are other ideas I have floating around like Talim from Soul Caliber fighting Kung Lao from Mortal Kombat. I definitely want something BioShock, but I might get a Big Daddy on my leg instead. I also want to incorporate more older games from the 8-bit era and maybe R.O.B. the robot. Of course there are many other games I want to do something with, but I'm afraid I'll run out of room. :) At least my husband is a tattoo artist and will help me pick out what looks best.

It will probably be awhile until everything is mapped out, but I'm just excited I finally decided on what type of gaming tattoo I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment